Saturday, February 12, 2011

More OWH Spring Thaw Challenge Cards

I've discovered digi stamps and coloring with markers recently.  Here are a couple of my colored cards!  I've put the OWH Stars and Stamps Sketches that I used with each card as well.



This digi stamp image is from Elizabeth Dulemba at Coloring Page Tuesdays.  You can use the link or click on the badge on the right side of my blog to take you to her images.  My daughter has enjoyed coloring her images as well!  I used Bic markers to color the image.  I just love the bright colors.



This cute flower in the polka-dot pot is from Nikki at MelonHeadz Illustrating.  Again, I used Bic markers to color it.  I did about six of these little flowers in different colors, but this was the one I put on a card first!

The cardstock comes from my collection of scraps and the ribbon (purple and yellow) is from Michael's and was originally bought to make a birthday gift for my daughter's second grade teacher Mr. R. who is a huge Baltimore Ravens fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment