Friday, April 22, 2011

OWH Sticker Challenge

Last Saturday, 4/16 Operation Write Home sponsored a Sticker Skip to challenge people to make cards with just stickers.  I learned a lot of great tips from the cardmakers who participated and decided to put it into practice.  I have tons of stickers I never use anymore.  Now I'm inspired to turn them into cards for our troops!  Why not give it a try and post your creations at the OWH link above?  These stickers are the kind that the word changes depending on what angle you look at it (holographic?) so that was kind of different.  For that reason they are called Flip Flop Stickers and are made by My Little Shoebox.  All four of these stickers came in one package that I bought on sale at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment