Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Designed 2 Delight - Summer Days

Here is my entry for the Designed 2 Delight weekly progressive challenge.  I used paper from the 6x6 Echo Park Summer Days paper pad that I've been turning to a lot lately - just love the bright colors.  The twine is from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist collection.  I bought every color my LSS had, so you'll be seeing it often on my cards, I'm sure!  I paired it with my SU sentiment stamp from the Three Little Words set.  To me, the bear's eyes seem to say he's thinking of someone special.  With that particular sentiment, this card works great for Operation Write Home as well.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I too think he's thinking about someone special. SO cute and nice bakers twine. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Designed2Delight.

    ReplyDelete