Monday, June 20, 2011

Designed 2 Delight - Fresh Cut / Orange & Pink Challenge

This week's Designed 2 Delight progressive challenge image is Fresh Cut.  I paired it with the Designed 2 Delight Saturday Challenge to use orange & pink together.  Now, this is the kind of challenge I really like - one that gets me to do something I normally wouldn't.  This is not a color combination that I would normally choose, but I think it turned out well thanks to my Basic Grey paper and cardstock scraps from my stash.  Of course, I also used an OWH Stars & Stamps sketch!

6 comments:

  1. Great card! I love it! The colors are not my first thought of combinations but when guided by designer paper they always come out fabulous!
    Thanks for sharing, and posting to FB, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is beautiful! I used the same BG paper- I love that particular pattern and it sure was perfect for this challenge. I’m so glad you joined our Orange & Pink challenge at Designed2Delight. Please come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty, Allison!! I love orange & pink together. I haven't joined in on this challenge yet but you inspire me to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! love the layout! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card & design Allison! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight for our Orange & Pink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2Delight!

    ReplyDelete