Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christmas Starburst for Operation We R Grateful Card Making Party

On July 28 from 4-8 PM (come n' go as you like), Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, TX is hosting the 2nd Operation We R Grateful card making party of the month.  Because I am a volunteer for Operation Write Home, Cat asked me to organize the card making parties.  On July 7 I taught everyone how to make dimensional ruffle cards.  On July 28 I will teach them how to make Christmas starburst cards.  Here's the sample which uses My Mind's Eye I Believe paper, cardstock and ribbon from my stash and the stamped sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Loads of Love set.

If you would like to reserve your spot for this event, please contact the store at 940-327-0713.  See you there!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use the starburst for a Christmas card, Allison. This is SO pretty; love your DPs. It's about 110 here so I need this holiday inspiration!

    ReplyDelete