Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Bee-lieve in You

I've been wanting to make a bee card with my Cricut Create a Critter cartridge and found this wonderful sentiment at Scrap-A-Licious Times to go with it.  I used some VERY old Chatter Box paper for this card as well.  I turned this into a card kit for our next Operation We R Grateful event at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, TX on July 28 from 4-8 PM.  Won't you join us in making cards for our servicemen and women to use to write home on?!

2 comments:

  1. Allison! I lived in Mineral Wells from the time I was about 2 until 6th grade. Fun! Your card is very cute. I think Cricuts are a great way to make kits since you can cut so many pieces at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Allison! Makes me wish I had a Cricut. :)

    ReplyDelete