Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cowboy Birdie #1 - Doodle Pantry

I can't tell you how much I love Doodle Pantry images and digital papers!  This is going to be a Doodle Pantry kind of week, all the way through the weekend.  I guess I'll go ahead and enter this (my favorite of the 3 Cowboy Birdies you'll see this week) in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 16.  I didn't find anything that set a limit on the number of cards I could enter in this challenge, but I've entered quite a few so I may have hit my limit.  We'll see!

Today's image is Cowboy Birdie.  The sentiment came with the set along with several other really cute ones.  The digital paper is from the Western Digi Paper Pack.  I used Nesties to cut out my sentiment.  The red cardstock is from my stash (believe it or not, that stash is starting to get smaller!).

No comments:

Post a Comment