Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Designed 2 Delight - Falloween Cat

It's the first week of the month which means if you're not on board the progressive challenge over at Designed 2 Delight, here's your opportunity to join in for FREE!  This week Faith is giving away to EVERYONE this cute Falloween Cat.  If you've been playing along like me, then you received the entire incredibly cute set for free.  So, join in while you can!

Here's my card using the Falloween Cat and a sentiment that came with the set.  The papers are some 6x6 papers that I've had hanging around for quite a while, but I don't know who they are by.  I used my Nestabilities to cut out the sentiment and the scalloped oval behind it.  You know that I love sketches, so I used a sketch from Cupcake Craft Challenges that I turned on its side as my inspiration for this card.  A picture of the sketch is below the card in case you like sketches, too!


2 comments:

  1. Allison, you did a great job with Falloween Cat. Your DPs are really fun and I love that sketch (of course I had to go check out the Cupcake craft challenge link!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Allison and I love the papers you used. Thanks for playing with Falloween Cat in our freebie challenge at Designed2Delight. Keep coming back to play!!

    ReplyDelete