Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Flower Monster

This week's digi for dancing in last week's Hambo Hoedown is the Flower Monster digi which came with two really clever sentiments. (Clever sentiments - that's what I like best about Hambo Stamps!).  The challenge was to incorporate something on the card that begins with your initial.  Oh my goodness!  I checked a few card making glossaries online to see if I could find any great ideas.  The only thing that consistently came up was A2 which is the size of my card and adhesive or ATG which is the adhesive that I use, so I guess I'm covered.  Nothing too spectacular in paper crafting seems to start with an A!

Now I'm off to decorate pumpkins for our school fundraiser - Pumpkin Patch and Boo-tique!
Card Supplies:
Copic markers - B00, B02, YR04, YR07, Y11, Y15, YG11, YG13
Patterned paper - Cloud 9 Design
Embellishment - Prima flower colored with B00 and bling from my stash
Tools - ATG, A2 card base, Spellbinders Nestabilities (circle and scalloped circle)

1 comment: