Saturday, October 8, 2011

Wedding Card/Mini Album

My friend Tracie called me earlier in the week and asked me to make a card for her friends who got married yesterday!  She had an idea of what she wanted to do before she came over, so the "concept" is hers.  I just helped her pull it all together.  She brought their Save the Date card as well as the wedding invitation and some photos of the couple that she printed in black & white.  We used all of those items as well as some Bazzill cardstock, a piece of ribbon from my stash, a monogram clip, Sizzix embossing folder (textile), oval/scalloped oval Nestabilities, some blingy bling and Word for all the "extra" words that weren't from the invitation.  End result: the most personal wedding card I've ever seen...practically a mini album with all the photos!

Front of the card:
Inside of card (below this is where she will adhere a gift card for each of them):
Back of card:

2 comments:

  1. That's really crafty! I love it. They're going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! I really like the embossing folder you used. I don't think I've seen that one!

    ReplyDelete