Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meljen's Designs & Splitcoast Stampers Technique

This week at Meljen's Designs the challenge is to use Twine or String.  That works perfectly with the spotlight technique at Splitcoast Stampers this week called Spirelli.  I think my card turned out pretty cool, don't you?  I will be sending this to Operation Write Home for the Archway Cookie challenge - 5,000 Love/Valentine's Cards = 5,000 packages of Archway Cookies for our deployed troops.  Don't they deserve a cookie?!  Go make some Love cards and get them to an OWH shipper by December 10!!!

Challenges Entered:
Meljen's Designs - twine or string
Card Makin' Mamas - sentiment
I used this sketch from Jen del Muro at iheart2stamp as my inspiration:
Card Supplies:
sentiment - Meljen's Designs
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye Love Me collection
cardstock - Stampin' Up Riding Hood Red
date stamp - Making Memories
ink - Tim Holtz Distress Inks (walnut stain)
punches - Stampin' Up scallop punch & 3/4" circle punch
Spellbinders - Nestabilities circle and scallop circle
twine - My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday (happy days)
Copic marker - R59


3 comments:

  1. i saw the video and you did an amazing job after learning the technique!Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Allison! Thanks for the link that technique looks pretty cool. I'll have to check it out and maybe even give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spirelli technique! Great card, Allison.

    ReplyDelete