Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to everyone!  Well, of course, I had to share a Christmas card with you today, but I promise that this will most certainly be the last of this holiday season!!! 

I've been admiring all of the white on white cards I've been seeing other people post on their blogs and decided it was time that I gave it a try.  Oh my gosh, I don't know what I was waiting for - easy and elegant, I tell you!  I think what gave me the kick in the pants I needed was joining the Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly club.  For December we received winter whites, and all of the ribbon was just yummy!  Thanks, Judy Rozema, for posting on your blog about the Really Reasonable Ribbon Club - I love it!

Challenges Entered:
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything Goes + Ribbon (of course!)
Card Supplies:
Bo Bunny - rub-on sentiment
Nestabilities - Labels Ten
Bazzill - self-adhesive jewels
Really Reasonable Ribbon - white ribbon
Cuttlebug - embossing folder (Textile)

3 comments:

  1. Awww, you are so sweet! Don't you just love that collection of whites? Bonnie always chooses such fun ribbons! So glad you like the club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant Christmas card! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossing on this! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week and Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete