Sunday, March 18, 2012

Doodle Pantry | S&S #52

I just love being on the Doodle Pantry Design Team.  Laurie creates the cutest characters and never seems to be at a loss for more cute images and sentiments.  Frankly, I don't know how she does it!  She must have a mojo goddess on her side.  LOL

This month's releases were as spectacular as ever.  I've used Strawberry Ants this time and paired it with OWH Stars & Stamps sketch #52 and some beautiful ribbon from Reasonable Ribbon's February ribbon club selection.  I love going to my mailbox each month to see what goodies Bonnie has selected for us!

It's still not too late to play along in Doodle Pantry's Digital Challenge #21.  The only rule is you have to use a Doodle Pantry image.  There are plenty of freebies in the store to play with.  I'm sure you will be hooked like I was as soon as you start looking around at all of her great selections.  The best thing about Doodle Pantry Digital Challenges is that you are a winner just for entering.  Everyone receives a free set and this month it's the adorable Quirky Bunny set, so go check it out!



13 comments:

  1. Very pretty Allison! Love the bow you used:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how yummy!! Gorgeous bow indeed! I just printed off these adorable little guys too, can't wait to create with 'em!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout of your card Allison and what a lovely bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Allison! Greta sketch and the ant and strawberry image is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Allison! I am really starting to like Laurie's ant (although I loathe the real life ones!) This image is a great pairing with the Stars & Stamps Sketch #52! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute - I just adore these ants. Love that pretty green bow topping off the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Allison, great bow and love the look of cheerfulness it gives off! The sentiment is so delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! That bow is perfect and I love the sentiment you have used with the image! This will be a wonderful card for someone special...
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable, Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super adorable. Love your design and gorgeous bow. Really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Did you do that bow by yourself?!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Allison, we are also happy to have you on the team with us! Laurie's creations are just the best - I agree with you. Your card is just too adorable. I always love bright so this card is right up my alley. Great job love it!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this card! I'm a big fan of strawberries. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete