Monday, March 19, 2012

Seems A Little Sketchy #9

Welcome to the latest card for Seems A Little Sketchy!  I love this layout, but I had never worked with pennants before.  Quite some time ago I bought the Banner Builder stamp set and matching dies from Papertrey Ink, but I was intimidated to even break them in.  Well, thanks to Jenn's sketch this time, I got out of my comfort zone and tried something I had been wanting to for a while.  I obviously have not perfected the technique yet (still trying to figure out how to get more of the twine to show!), but at least I've taken the first step!

Our sponsor for this challenge is My Grafico.  Don't you just love this spunky gal?  There are more Superhero Girls just like her in the set you can find here along with tons of other great images.

Remember, the only rule for the Seems A Little Sketchy challenge is to follow the sketch. You may enter up to three times with different cards and you have two weeks before the challenge closes.

What are you waiting for?  Go get sketchy with it!

Card Supplies:
stamps/dies - Papertrey Ink Banner Builder and matching die set
paper/twine/soft charm - We R Memory Keepers Yankee Doodle collection (one of my faves!)
ink - Memento Dew Drop (ladybug)
markers - Copic (E00, E33, E35) and Bic (red, blue, yellow)
glue - Zip Dry paper glue (I couldn't figure out how else to hold the twine down!)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card and sketch! Man, didn't I just do a Seems a Little Sketchy sketch? Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cute! Good for you to yry something "out of the box". Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete