Monday, March 12, 2012

Sketch Inspiration 310 | Echo Park Splash

Woohoo!  It's Spring Break week, so I am trying to catch up on some of my card making obligations as well as goals I've set.  One of my goals is to complete every Sketch Inspiration sketch this year (well, at least for the first six months of the year - gotta make it an achievable goal, right?!).  So, here is Sketch Inspiration 310 using paper from the Echo Park Splash collection which is one of my favorites.  You will notice that a few of the elements are missing.  That's what I find most challenging about using scrapbooking sketches for cards - not as much real estate!


Card Supplies:
sketch - Sketch Inspiration 310
paper - Echo Park Splash collection
sentiment - Stampin' Up Three Little Words
punches - Stampin' Up Word Window and Modern Label punches

No comments:

Post a Comment