Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mojo Monday | Craft Your Passion

I have never played in the Mojo Monday sketch contests before, but I've used the sketches a lot.  I was also inspired by the Craft Your Passion Challenge to use a chevron pattern.  I love chevron patterns and even recently bought a Hero Arts background stamp with a chevron pattern but didn't use it for this challenge.  Instead, I used all paper and no stamps at all to create my card - I like to do that from time to time.


Card Supplies:
patterned paper and twine - My Mind's Eye Lime Twist: Happy Go Lucky collection
cardstock - Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive
punches - Stampin' Up 1-3/8" circle, scalloped circle, scalloped border
dies - Cheery Lynn Designs button die

2 comments:

  1. Oohh! Your card turned out really nice for that sketch! And the chevron pattern is really pretty. I remember you saying you loved that pattern. I'm coming around to liking it more. I think I lean more toward dots but I do have some pretty colors in the chevron now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I recognize those papers! Isn't that MME Lime Twist? nice job!

    ReplyDelete