Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sketch Inspiration 323

This Sketch Inspiration sketch just HAD to be made into a scrapbook page - it was just too hard to imagine this double layout as a card.  I need to catch up on Kaylie's scrapbook anyway, so this gave me a good excuse!

This layout made with My Mind's Eye papers and embellishments is about Kaylie's 9th birthday celebration at Red Lobster.  She loves their biscuits so much that we put a candle in a biscuit instead of a cake!  The pictures with Kaylie and me are some of my favorites, too.  You may even recognize the one of Kaylie and me as the photo I use on my profile.






3 comments:

  1. Great layout. I love that pic of the two of you also! I would think it would be hard to make a card with a 2 page sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that sketch was perfect for that occasion and those photos! Love the color of the paper and the flags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison! Love seeing your scrapbook layouts and the cute photos of your family! Tell Kaylie that we like those biscuits here, too!!

    ReplyDelete