Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My mom lives on the East Coast and I live in Texas, but yesterday was her birthday (had to wait to post so the surprise wouldn't be ruined) and we are together - what a blessing!  My daughter and I are on vacation visiting my mom and step-dad at their beach house in Virginia, so I had to make a birthday present that was easy to pack in a suitcase.  Here is the set of cards I made for her that I know she will love - pelicans and seashells, very beachy.  :-)



The patterned paper, images and sentiments are all from Doodle Pantry (Pelican Dreams and Sea Shells sets) and the sketches are all from Operation Write Home (19, 21, 112 and 116).

4 comments:

  1. These are stunning Allison! So glad you are getting to be with her on her birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! I have missed your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift! I know your mom will love it and the papers, images are perfect! Hope you and your daughter are having a wonderful time at the beach for your vacation and getting to relax too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these cards are so fabulous and really say summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful set of cards! Happy birthday to your Mom! Just love the summer-y theme!

    ReplyDelete