Monday, January 28, 2013

SU! Easter Card

The deadline for Operation Write Home Easter cards is February 7 so this week's Midweek Throwdown Challenge is to make an Easter card for our troops to use to write home!

I decided I needed to do a few Easter cards for my box that I mailed BEFORE the postage increase took effect.  Easter cards that kids would like helps me meet my goal of 20 kids' cards! (This is kids' card #4.)  I love the bright colors - SU! Pacific Point, Gumball Green and Melon Mambo.  The stamp is from the SU! Gift Givers set that we used at a SU! workshop to make a 2012 calendar.  It has some great holiday stamps and nearly each one has a matching punch - right up my alley since I don't like to fussy cut!  The Happy Easter sentiment is from Studio G.




4 comments:

  1. Love the pretty, bright spring colors on this Easter Card!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love this color combination and the texturing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Education is not the filling of a pail,but the lighting of a fire. A human being is not attaining his full heights until he is educatedMBA Systems in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! It reminds me that I still have the images that I stamped with your stamp and never did anything with. Think I'll get them out and make something!

    ReplyDelete